site hit counter

[LSH]⋙ [PDF] Gratis Festive Christmas Colouring Book Deann Black Books

Festive Christmas Colouring Book Deann Black Books



Download As PDF : Festive Christmas Colouring Book Deann Black Books

Download PDF  Festive Christmas Colouring Book Deann Black Books

Festive Christmas is a colouring book by author and artist De-ann Black. The book contains 30 of her original illustrations, patterns and designs, hand drawn in pen and ink. The flower and Christmas theme of this colouring book is based on several of her books including Christmas Romance in Paris, Christmas Romance in Scotland and The Christmas Knitting Bee. The pictures are printed on one side of each page. Further details about De-ann’s art, illustrations, fabric designs and books are available from her website. Other colouring books by De-ann Flower Hunter, Sea Dream, Flower Bee, Bee Garden, Summer Garden, Autumn Garden and Christmas Garden colouring book.

Festive Christmas Colouring Book Deann Black Books

I like the book and I like the pictures. I gave it just a three star rating because the paper is thin and it bleeds through with gel pens. I put cover stock quality paper underneath the page so I don't ruin other pictures. Second picture is bleed through.

Product details

  • Paperback 62 pages
  • Publisher Toffee Apple Publishing (October 1, 2015)
  • Language English
  • ISBN-10 1908072989

Read  Festive Christmas Colouring Book Deann Black Books

Tags : Amazon.com: Festive Christmas: Colouring Book (9781908072986): De-ann Black: Books,De-ann Black,Festive Christmas: Colouring Book,Toffee Apple Publishing,1908072989,CRAFTS & HOBBIES Papercrafts
People also read other books :

Festive Christmas Colouring Book Deann Black Books Reviews


Love Christmas themes in December
Nice variety of Christmas themed pictures. It would be nice if the pages were perforated as I prefer to remove them when I color.
Very plain.
Disappointing - pictures are very repetitive - on the full page designs - the theme is clear on the top half of the page and at the mid point you can actually see where the exact same portion repeats. going to be giving this one away - along with Christmas Garden by the same artist and publisher
THIS BOOK IS NICE BUT IM TIRED OF MANDALAS AND HALF OF THE BOOK IS CHRISTMAS MANDALAS. PAGES DEFINITELY NEED A BLEED THRU PAGE IF YOU USE GEL PENS OR MARKERS.
I wanted a Christmas-themed adult coloring book to color in when I was off work during this past holiday season. This one fit the bill. It contains 30 different designs to color, all in a holiday theme - Christmas trees, stockings, snowglobes, ornaments, birds, gifts, bells, deer, gingerbread houses, etc. Many of the designs are not over-intricate, so those without the best vision should be able to color in most of the designs. These designs would also be good for older kids. A lot of the designs ARE intricate, though, which is what I like best about adult coloring books. The paper is good quality but is not super thick so you will probably need to put a sheet of paper behind each page as you color it so that your pens or markers do not bleed through onto the next page. Thankfully the pages are not printed on both sides, so you will not ruin the design on the back of each page if you use pens or markers to color in the designs. I recommend this book - it's great for the holiday season!
Festive Christmas Coloring Book has a nice selection of Christmas-themed drawings, with enough detail to be interesting and more oriented to the season, rather than gifts. The paper is reasonably thick, although I put a thicker piece under the page after I've torn it out, so I can color with my ultra-fine and fine marking pens. If anything, I wish there was a bit more detail in the drawings, but I like it.
I like the book and I like the pictures. I gave it just a three star rating because the paper is thin and it bleeds through with gel pens. I put cover stock quality paper underneath the page so I don't ruin other pictures. Second picture is bleed through.
Ebook PDF  Festive Christmas Colouring Book Deann Black Books

0 Response to "[LSH]⋙ [PDF] Gratis Festive Christmas Colouring Book Deann Black Books"

Post a Comment